Friday, December 19, 2008

My Junior Year of High School

My junior year has been ok so far but it is just the middle of the school year. There still is a long road ahead of me but I am ready for it and any task that comes along with it. I am in regular classes so its not that hard I could probably push myself a little harder and do a little better but just do not have the time. Well I got good grades I could have all A’s but I do not study enough to have those kind of grades.
However, other than that, I have had a great junior year and I have had lots of fun I have to say this has been one of the finest years that I have had. Most of the other years of school were just plain and boring. Also did not even want to show up for school but this year is different I like coming to school. That’s about all I have to say about my junior year of school.

No comments: